October 17, 2021

Pillow Talk | Tropicana Nights Fall Collection | Pink Palm Designs Shop

Let's have some serious pillow talk. I don't know about you but I'm addicted to throw pillows. I literally have 12 throw pillows on my couch and 7 on my bed. I can't stop. When I go into Home Goods, I'm making a bee line to the pillow section. Help me now. So, what better way to celebrate my love for pillows? By offering some fun and trendy ones in my Fine Art America Shop which you can find throw pillows! Here's just a few samples of the Tropicana Nights collection!
#throwpillow #pillow #homedecor #throwpillows #pillows #pillowcover #interiordesign #pillowcase #decorativepillows #cushion #cushioncover #design #decor #decorativepillow #homedesign #home #etsy #handmade #cushions #interior #bedroom #pillowcovers #pillowtalk #bedroomdecor #giftideas #cushioncovers #pillowdecor #livingroomdecor #homesweethome #brandinellisphotography #pinkpalmdesignsshop

No comments: