November 6, 2021

ATX Lifestyle Family Photos | The Fechters | Circle C Park

I always love this time of year because everyone is ready to get their family photos updated in preparation for Christmas cards and gifts. I love it because I get to catch up with family's that I haven't seen in a year or two and see how much the kids have grown. It's been two years since I've seen this family but the kids have turned into teenagers in those two years! We opted to stay close to home this time and utilize our beautiful nearby park. You know how I love to show some love and emotions in my photos...well, take note of how much the kids loved when I told mom and dad to give a little smooch to each other. They were dying! Love catching the candid emotions when this happens. Kick back, prop your feet up and enjoy the Fechters video.

#familyphoto #family #familyphotography #familyphotographer #photography #familytime #love #familyphotoshoot #familyphotos #familyfirst #familyportrait #photooftheday #familylove #photographer #familyportraits #familygoals #photoshoot #portrait #kids #familyfun #fotokeluarga #photo #familyday #baby #familylife #familytrip #babyphoto #newbornphotography #photostudio #brandinellisphotography

No comments: