November 14, 2021

Lifestyle Maternity Shoot | The McMahons | Bull Creek Park

Oh, here we are a few years later after I photographed their wedding and now coming soon is Baby McMahon! I'm so excited for them. We had a nice little casual shoot at Bull Creek Park and the warm hues of the fall leaves just popped against their greys and blue clothing. I love the song to their video which is "All Love Everything" by Aloe Blacc. Some of the lyrics are: It's like all love everything I wanna wake up in the morning with a wedding ring Doing anything with you is my favorite thing Like the sweetest melody, you make my heart sing out like
Perfect for these two. I'm so happy for them. Now, grab yourself a yummy milkshake and some fries and kick back and watch this sweet video.

#maternityphotography #maternityshoot #maternity #photography #newbornphotography #pregnancy #maternityphotoshoot #newborn #pregnant #familyphotography #maternityphotographer #baby #love #momtobe #maternityfashion #photographer #newbornphotographer #family #babyphotography #babybump #motherhood #portraitphotography #babyboy #photooftheday #photoshoot #babygirl #maternitysession #familyphotographer #portrait #brandinellisphotography

No comments: