September 13, 2010

The Nutritionist

I photographed Dawn a few weeks ago. She is a local nutritionist who hired me to photograph her and some of her closest friends (Fruit and Veggie) for her website she's working on. We had a great time at Boggy Creek Farms even though there wasn't much to choose from we managed to put together a beautiful basket for her shoot. The only reason why there wasn't much is b/c of the time of the year. The poor plants are all withered from the blistering TX sun. They've got more crops blooming soon with the cooler weather. So, if anyone out there (like me) needs a nutritionist let me know and I'll pass Dawn's information along to you. She has a wonderful spirit about her and is a true kid at heart. :)








1 comment:

Letty said...

Lovin' the shot with the chicken! Amazing colors too!