September 8, 2010

Riley's 13th Birthday Party

Every once in awhile I get to do a shoot that's completely different and out of my normal family and kids realm. My client's daughter turned 13 and she rented a "Rockin' Ride" which is a karaoke bus. The bus tools all over the city while you and your friends get to karaoke in the retro looking bus. The bus sort of looks like Austin Powers to me so all the crazy colors made it super groovy to photograph in. It was sort of a cowgirl themed party b/c the birthday girl loves country music so we met up at one of Austin's cute, rustic bars and I photographed a bunch of 13 year old girls outside of it! It was too cute. I shot most of the pics around the bar and then we had to do a few with and in the bus.








2 comments:

Magan Blasig said...

Hi Brandi! So much fun meeting you last night! This is so fun! I didn't even know they had such a thing. It looks like you and the girls had a great time! :) Let's get together for lunch.

Barbara L said...

I love it too! How fun! Looking forward to lunch soon!