March 31, 2011

Spring is Here!

I always know when spring is here b/c my calendar starts to fill up. I have an exciting month ahead of me...old friends coming to visit, my birthday, my first magazine cover shoot, lots of other shoots, a trip to Detroit to speak, a trip to Vegas to relax...or go crazy and then Easter! So, this past weekend was another great shoot with a very fun family in the hood...The Folliards. Their girls were so cute and very cooperative. I just had a lovely time photographing them and we got some really great shots of their family. They actually purchased this photo shoot as a silent auction item that I donated for JD Hartman fundraiser. I will be donating a little something different this year again at the fundraiser this year so if you're going to it this month you may want to bid. Plus, it's for a great cause to help raise money for JD. Check out the Folliards!






No comments: