April 8, 2014

Kim is a Win!

Kimberly came to me to get some updated photos of herself to use for social networking and a future blog she's been working on. She's working on fulfilling her dream to write...ugh, I wish she would write for me on this blog. I know my writing is not that exciting but thank God my photos are! While Kim is still young and has plenty of time to achieve her goal of writing, I still find it inspiring when people chase their dreams at all ages. I think it's really important to keep dreaming at all ages of your life b/c if you don't have any dreams then what keeps you going? I, too have dreams left to fulfill. Some I think I will achieve (shooting for Islands magazine or Coastal Living), some I'm not sure if I'll ever attain (being on the Ellen show) and some I pray will happen before I die (opening a small hotel in the out islands of the Bahamas. They all make me smile when I think and dream about them. Here's to Kim fulfilling her dream and I hope these photos help that process happen!





No comments: