April 15, 2014

Moira The Midwestern Model

Not so long ago (that's how I feel anyway) there was a young girl named Brandi who went to college at MIZZOU (University of Missouri) for those not familiar with the term. She joined a sorority (not that she wanted to...her mom and sister mailed her rush form in for her) but soon found out how wise her mother and sister were. Being a part of that Kappa Delta sorority was such a fun part of my life (except the Monday night meetings that lasted 4EVA!) and where I met some really great friends who I'm still really great friends with. I had the coolest sorority mom, Jenn, so cool that she was even President and I got to live in the Presidential 2-man suite with her! That was luxury since there were several 6-man rooms! We graduated college and Jenn moved back to Chicago and I moved all over the place and ended up in Austin and here we are years later and Jenn tells me that she's bringing her daughter Moira to Austin for a visit and while they're here she would love for me to photograph Moira for her senior photos! It was so great to be reunited again and see how special her daughter is (who is like Jenn's twin) and be able to share in that special moment with them. I had so much fun taking these photos except for the fact that I got into some "stinging nettle" and for all you Texans you know what I'm talking about. It's worse than getting bit by 30 fire ants! Without further ado, here's MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!









No comments: